ORGANICALLY CONTROLLED CULTIVATIONS
Organic cotton derived from biologically controlled crops:
– cultivated without pesticides, insecticides, fungicides;
– grown without the use of fertilizers;
– grown without the use of herbicides.
DYEING AND PRINTING:
– dyes without metal components in accordance with ETAD standards;
– without using formaldehyde;
– without using Azo compounds;
– free of allergenic effects;
– no use of dyes containing petrol.
– no use of ammonia;
– no use of chlorine;
– bleached with only the use of oxygen;
– no use of optical brighteners.
– produced in respect of fair trade;
– without the use of child labor or forced labor;
– produced in compliance with human conditions.
This fabric complies with the GOTS (Global Organic Textiles Standard) standard.
Compliance with the rules is controlled by the authorized CUC (Control Union Certifications) institute.