ORGANICALLY CONTROLLED CULTIVATIONS
Organic cotton derived from biologically controlled crops:
– cultivated without pesticides, insecticides, fungicides;
– grown without the use of fertilizers;
– grown without the use of herbicides.
DYEING AND PRINTING:
– dyes without metal components in accordance with ETAD standards;
– without using formaldehyde;
– without using Azo compounds;
– free of allergenic effects;
– no use of dyes containing petrol.
– no use of ammonia;
– no use of chlorine;
– bleached with only the use of oxygen;
– no use of optical brighteners.
– produced in respect of fair trade;
– without the use of child labor or forced labor;
– produced in compliance with human conditions.